|We offer presentations about bullying, cyberbullying, cyberparenting, workplace harassment and related issues for youth, parents, educators and the general public. All of our presentations are multimedia in format and done in person, these include:
"It's Cool to Care" -for elementary age children, grades 1-4, (45 minutes approximately)
- "BE the Change" -for middle to high school students grades 5-9, (90 minutes. approx.)
- "Bullying, A Learning Journey" -one presentation for teachers, another presentation is for parents and the general public, (90 mins. approximately)
- "Virtual Words, Real Consequences" -for youth ages 13-18 (120 mins. approximately)
- "Moving Beyond the Schoolyard: Addressing Bullying as a Community Issue" -for community leaders and the general public (90 mins. approximately)
- "Adult Harassment: Workplace Poison" (90 mins. aproximately)
- "Cyberbullying: An Emerging Threat to the 'Always On' Generation" -for parents and educators (120 mins. approximately)
- "Cyberparenting 101: Parenting the 'Always On' Generation" -for parents (120 mins. approximately)
We will bring our own computer. We will need a LARGE, white projection screen or a clean, white wall to project onto, a microphone (wireless or hand mike), an LCD multimedia projector and a sound system that can share the audio from our laptop computer with the audience (a mini-jack output). You can download an outline of our presentations in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
Please e-mail us if you are interested in having us present to your group, community, school, conference etc.